Aloe vera is pretty much the best your hair can get. The ingredient is a vast repository of amino acids and proteolytic enzymes which efficiently help improve scalp health and boost hair growth. And so to make the hair growth process a whole lot easier, I’ve put together a list of the 15 different ways you can use aloe vera to boost hair growth. But first, let’s look at how aloe vera benefits hair.
You Will Need
- 1 cup Fresh Aloe Vera Gel
- 2 tbsp Castor Oil
- 2 tbsp Fenugreek Powder
- Shower Cap
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients until you get a smooth and consistent paste.
- Apply this mixture to your scalp and hair. Ensure that you’re focusing most on your roots and tips.
- Once your hair is fully covered in the mixture, cover it with a shower cap.
- Go to bed with the mixture on. You may wrap a towel around the shower cap for added heat and to keep the shower
- cap from shifting.
In the morning, wash the mixture off with cool water and shampoo. Finish with conditioner.
1-2 times a week.
Why This Works
Castor oil is an excellent hair growth treatment that helps boost hair growth while also adding volume. The oil along with aloe vera helps stimulate hair regrowth and also curbs hair fall. This aloe vera treatment helps stimulate hair growth from the dormant hair follicles on your scalp. It also helps nourish and condition your hair strands, preventing breakage and split ends.