You Will Need
- 4 tbsp Fresh Aloe Vera Gel
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Egg Yolk
- Shower Cap
- 5 minutes
- 25 minutes
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients until you get a smooth and consistent paste.
- Apply this mixture to your scalp and hair. Ensure that you’re focusing most on your roots and tips.
- Once your hair is fully covered in the mixture, cover it with a shower cap.
- Wait with the mixture on for about 20- 25 minutes.
- Wash the mixture out with cool water and shampoo. You do not want to use warm water at this point because it will cook the egg in the mixture.
- Finish with conditioner.
- Once a week.
Why This Works
The yolk of an egg contains all the fat, which makes it an effective conditioning ingredient. In combination with olive oil and aloe vera, it helps nourish your hair and boost the rate at which your hair is growing.