Prep: 5 mins
Total: 5 mins
Yield: 1 serving
- 1 cup of filtered hot water
- ½ tsp matcha green tea or 1-2 tea bags
- 1 tsp of coconut oil
- ½ tsp of grass-fed butter or ghee
- 2 tbsps of organic full-fat coconut milk
- ¼ – ½ tsp of vanilla
- Stevia to taste
1/2 – 1 scoop of Pure or Vanilla flavored Bone Broth Protein
- Step #1: In a small saucepan, bring water and coconut milk to a slight boil.
- Step #2: Add in matcha tea and sweetener and stir until fully mixed.
- Step #3: Add coconut oil, butter, bone broth protein and tea to a blender and blend for 30 sec- 1 min, until creamy. Serve and enjoy!
- Step #1: In a pan, bring water to a boil. Place tea bags in and let stand for 5 min.
- Step #2: Remove tea bags and add coconut milk and sweetener and bring to a slight boil.
- Step #3: Place all remaining ingredients into a blender and blend until c